Classroom training gives you the opportunity to interact with both the instructor and other students. Stay focused on the course material without the distractions of your workday!
The training facility at our headquarters in Henrietta, NY (Rochester) is within walking distance of hotels that have airport shuttles.
Next Available Class
Advanced Site Take-off Training from PDF and CAD files
- Dates: February 11-13, 2019
- Duration: 3 days
- Time: 8am-4pm Feb 11 & 12. 8am-3pm Feb 13.
- Fee: $1,500
- Fee includes morning and afternoon snacks, beverages and lunch.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Location: 20 Wildbriar Road, Rochester, NY 14623
To register for class call 1-(877) 746-7483 I Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EST.
Who should attend
Estimators who wish to maximize the use of InSite SiteWork. After attending the class, students will be able to complete take-offs faster, with more accuracy and have a command of InSite’s advanced features.
This 3-day course will cover all of the topics taught in Earthwork 1A, Earthwork 1B, Earthwork 2, Pipe Utilities, Area & Length and CAD, Drone & Field Data Import and Site Balancer. The material will be presented with a focus beyond the basics. The afternoon of the third day will focus on Field General Office.
Estimators should have some familiarity with InSite SiteWork. This is not a beginner class.
- A laptop with mouse. Laptops are not available for loan.
- Current copy of InSite SiteWork installed on the laptop. Loaner hardware keys will be available to use during the class if your key is needed at the office.
Hotels within walking distance:
What Our Students are Saying
"Excellent! I didn't know InSite was this powerful."
"A lot of practical information packed into three days."
"Reinforced what I knew and taught me so much more."
"This class taught me a very realistic and honest approach to take-off"