Classroom training gives you the opportunity to interact with both the instructor and other students. Stay focused on the course material without the distractions of your workday!
The training facility at our headquarters in Henrietta, NY (Rochester) is within walking distance of hotels that have airport shuttles.
Next Available Class
Advanced Site Take-off Training from PDF and CAD files
- Dates: November 12-14, 2018
- Duration: 3 days
- Fee: $1,500.
- Fee includes morning and afternoon snacks, beverages and lunch.
- Skill Level Required: Intermediate
- Location: 20 Wildbriar Road, Rochester, NY 14623
To register for class call 1-(877) 746-7483 I Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EST.
Who should attend
Estimators who wish to maximize the use of InSite SiteWork. After attending the class, students will be able to complete take-offs faster, with more accuracy and have a command of InSite’s advanced features.
Experience is required
Estimators should have some familiarity with InSite SiteWork. This is not a beginner class. While all the material taught in our online classes will be covered, the focus will be going beyond the basics.
- A laptop with mouse. Laptops are not available for loan.
- Current copy of InSite SiteWork installed on the laptop. Loaner hardware keys will be available to use during the class if your key is needed at the office.