Classroom training gives you the opportunity to interact with both the instructor and other students. Stay focused on the course material without the distractions of your workday!
The training facility at our headquarters in Henrietta, NY (Rochester) is within walking distance of hotels that have airport shuttles.
Next Available Class
Advanced Site Take-off Training from PDF and CAD files
- Dates: November 18 – 20, 2019
- Duration: 3 days
- Time: 8am – 4pm Nov 18 & 19. 8am – 3pm Nov 20.
- Fee: $1,500
Fee includes morning and afternoon snacks, beverages and lunch.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Location: 20 Wildbriar Road, Rochester, NY 14623
To register for class call 1-(877) 746-7483 I Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EST.
Who should attend
Estimators who wish to maximize the use of InSite SiteWork. After attending the class, students will be able to complete take-offs faster, with more accuracy and have a command of InSite’s advanced features.
This 3-day course will cover all of the topics taught in Earthwork 1A, Earthwork 1B, Earthwork 2, Pipe Utilities, Area & Length and CAD, Drone & Field Data Import and Site Balancer. The material will be presented with a focus beyond the basics. The afternoon of the third day will focus on Field General Office.
Estimators should have some familiarity with InSite SiteWork. This is not a beginner class.
- A laptop with mouse. Laptops are not available for loan.
- Current copy of InSite SiteWork installed on the laptop. A temporary license will be issued if your license will be used at the office during training.
Hotels within walking distance:
- Double Tree by Hilton– .2 miles
- Home2 Suites by Hilton– .7 miles
- Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn– .7 miles
What Our Students are Saying
I enjoyed the training very much and would recommend the class to anyone looking to maximize the tools available in the software.
"Excellent! I didn't know InSite was this powerful."
"A lot of practical information packed into three days."
"Reinforced what I knew and taught me so much more."