This premium class is REQUIRED for all new software users for 30-day money back guarantee eligibility. Designed for Beginners.
This premium equivalent of the Earthwork 1A and 1B webinars is an instructor-led, hands-on class that follows a site-work take-off job from setup to completion. This class is strongly suggested for brand new users to InSite Software. Upon completion, students will be able to perform PDF earthwork take-offs on most commercial projects.
- File Management. Organize your files for maximum efficiency.
- Take-off view management.
- 3-D Live™. Learn to zoom and pan the surface 3-Ds and drive the jobsite.
- New job set up and the importance of proper scaling.
- Entering existing and proposed grades from raster and vector PDF files.
- Entering soil borings to get cut quantities by strata.
- Adding curb offsets to the proposed surface.
- Site boundary requirements and importance.
- Strip area types, topsoil removal and demolition.
- Quick-Stack Subgrades™ and entry of paving, buildings and topsoil replacement.
- Basic earthwork report reading.
A full color lesson guide is provided as well as the class files
Training for one student included with initial InSite SiteWork purchase.