This seminar style class is for InSite SiteWork estimators who have taken Earthwork 1A & 1B, Earthwork 1 Virtual Classroom or who are proficient doing single page PDF vector or raster earthwork take-offs.
- Adding shrinkage and expansion for material compaction and hauling swell.
- Verifying an earthwork take-off and common errors.
- Preparing reports and images for presentation.
- Understanding earthwork reports in detail.
- Multi-page PDF alignment for projects with features (ex. existing, proposed) on different plan sheets or spread across multiple plans with match lines.
- Advanced contour editing. Tricks to save time.
- Improving Triangulation using offset, snap and slope to daylight. This is the first step to understanding GPS machine control modeling.
- Road take-off from plan and profile. Combine an existing road surface, centerline profile and a road template into a complete take-off.
Earthwork 1A & Earthwork 1B or Earthwork 1 Virtual Classroom
Approximately 2 hours