! Perform this installation between 8:30am-4:30pm EST M-F. Installation questions cannot be answered outside these hours.
READ BEFORE YOU INSTALL
- You can install this release over a previous version or as a new installation on a separate computer using these instructions.
- Installation requires an Internet connection to generate an activation on the license server.
If you are installing as an update over an existing version 11.0.xx or lower you should first, make note of the user’s current default InSite data folder. Installation may reset the data folder to Public\Documents in order to install the sample data there. When InSite SiteWork is run for the first time after that you will have to reset the default folder back to the user’s default folder.
- Download insitesetup.exe file from the web page. Link to web page is found in the email sent to you.
- When prompted, enter the Product Key into the installer and follow the prompts, accepting the defaults, including complete installation.
- After the installer completes, start InSite SiteWork.
- The training data is located in C:\Users\Public\Documents\InSite_Tutorial
Installation support is available M-F, 8:30am-4:30pm ET. Call 877.746.7483. After these hours email email@example.com. You will be contacted on the next business day.