Our commitment to customers includes outstanding customer support. Your success is our number one priority.
We’re available 24/7. Locate the technical support number in the InSite SiteWork manual or in the HELP menu option of your software.
InSite SiteWork / Field General Installation
Important! New InSite SiteWork and Field General installations and some updates require an activation code from InSite Software. Call Customer Service at 877-746-7483, Mon – Fri, between 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern (US).
- InSite Sitework requires Windows 10 or Windows 7. Click here to view the system requirements.
- You can install this release over a previous version or as a new installation on a separate computer using these instructions.
- Jobs from previous releases will be automatically converted to a new data format and will not be compatible with previous versions.
- Either a Standard User or Administrator can run InSite Sitework. However, you must have Administrator rights to install it. If the installation is by an Administrator on behalf of a Standard user, log onto your administrator account and run the InSite SiteWork installer.
- If you are installing as an update over an existing version 11.0.xx or lower you should first make note of the user’s current default InSite data folder. Installation may reset the data folder to Public\Documents in order to install the sample data there. When InSite SiteWork is run for the first time after that you will have to reset the default folder back to the user’s default folder.
- First, remove the InSite SiteWork USB Sentinel Pro hardware key and other Safe-Net or Rainbow USB key.
- Plug in the InSite SiteWork USB flash drive or double-click the downloaded setup.exe file and wait for the installer to begin.
- Follow the prompts, accepting the defaults, including complete installation.
- Put the InSite SiteWork Sentinel Pro hardware key into a USB port and start InSite SiteWork.
- Call Customer service (877.746.7483) between 8:30 am & 4:30 pm, Mon-Fri for your Activation Code (CD key) if prompted after installation.
- The Training data is located in C:\Users\Public\Documents\InSiteTutorial
Are you running the most recent version of InSite SiteWork?
If you have not installed the current version call us to upgrade. Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM ET at 1-877-746-7483.
Our Monthly Customer Newsletter provides updates on software products. Submit form below to be added to our list.
By subscribing, you consent to let InSite Software send you messages regarding marketing and product. You can opt out or change your consent at any time.