Classroom training gives you the opportunity to interact with both the instructor and other students. Stay focused on the course material without the distractions of your workday!
Intermediate/Advanced InSite Elevation Pro Classroom Training
- Dates: November 15-16, 2022
- Duration: 2 days
- Time: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Fee: $1500. Fee includes breakfast, snacks, beverages and lunch for both days.
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Location: 20 Wildbriar Road, Rochester, NY 14623
- Class is limited to 16 students
Who should attend
Estimators who wish to maximize the use of InSite Elevation Pro. After attending the class, students will be able to complete take-offs faster, with more accuracy and have a command of Elevation Pro’s advanced features.
What is taught?
This class goes beyond the basics taught in the weekly webinars Elevation 101 and 102 with full coverage of:
- Earthwork and area & length take-off
- CAD, drone & field data Import
- Job phasing
- Site balancing
- Understanding reports and exporting to other applications
- PDF & CAD export
- Improving triangulation and GPS export to CAT, Leica, Komatsu, Topcon, Trimble, etc.
- KMZ export to Google Earth desktop and mobile (phones, tablets, etc.
What experience is required?
Estimators should have experience using InSite Elevation Pro and have completed several takeoffs without assistance. This is not a beginner class. The last hour of the second day will focus on GPS machine control export.
Do I need a laptop?
Yes. A laptop that meets system requirements, a mouse and the latest release of InSite Elevation Pro is required. Software activation will be available to use during the class if your license is needed at your office
Hotels within walking distance:
- Double Tree by Hilton– .2 miles
- Home2 Suites by Hilton– .6 miles
- Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn– .7 miles
Your registration is not complete until you receive a confirmation email.