Technology is meant to make things easier, but sometimes you run into roadblocks that prevent you from getting work done. Our support team recommends these five tips to help prevent frustration.
- Run the Most Current Version. Some issues or problems in the software may have been fixed with the most recent software updates. To see if you are running the most current version of InSite, (Ver 2019.87) go to Help/About in the software. Not current? Call 877-746-7483.
- Follow The Boy Scout Motto: Be Prepared. You can save yourself stress down the road by learning the nuts and bolts of how InSite works by reading the manual and taking online courses. How-to videos and courses are accessed through the HELP menu of the software. You must be running the most recent version to access the content.
- Get Help Immediately. When you run into a roadblock, stop immediately and call technical support. We provide help to get you back up and running quickly.
- Find Easy Answers. InSite offers printed, online, and video help. All help resources are organized by topic so you can quickly learn or brush up on a skill. How-to videos and courses are accessed through the HELP menu of the software.
- Make Back-Ups. If you don’t already have this worked into your routine, it’s vital that you start backing up your files regularly. Backups create a safety net for recovery in the event of a data failure caused by hardware or software failure, data corruption, virus or malware infection, or accidental deletion of data.